Sunday With Sir & A Challenge

This may prove to be a very long post so let me get the positives out of the way first:

  1. Sunday with Sir was everything I hope it would be.
  2. I didn’t get my collar but I did get my matching bracelet.
  3. Collar should arrive from another store on Thursday.
  4. I was up early and I’ve already completed one project even though I’m manning the front desk for a while.
  5. I have a few marks that make me smile and think of Sir.


First, Sunday with Sir.

Sir came to my house and met the Kid for the first time. They had a short chat while I put the gorgeous flowers he brought me into a vase with water. We then took my car since I figured out last weekend how to avoid the traffic and have a guaranteed parking spot – valet! We dropped the car off and headed to Tiffany. The girl who assisted me last week was not working yesterday, but we found out she was a manager so I don’t think the sale really mattered to her numbers but I’m sure it did to the friendly girl who helped us this time. The necklace in the display was replaced with a similar one, but not the one that matched the bracelet below it. I tried it on even though it wasn’t the one I wanted. It was way too tight and the heart charm stuck out perpendicular to my neck, it was awful. She explained that she could order the one I wanted from another store and it would be there in just a few day and that we could have it shipped or we could pick it up in the store. Since I wanted Sir to place it on me, we selected in-store pickup. We will go on Friday and pick it up.


After our little trip to Tiffany, he suggested lunch. I had only eaten a few pieces of cheese so far, so I was up for lunch. We tried a Mexican restaurant that was nearby but as we pulled into the parking lot he decided we should try the steakhouse at the other end of the lot instead. It was tasty but the filets were definitely too big, neither of us could finish ours. I’m sure the chef rolled his eyes when he got two orders for filets medium well. LOL.


We went to the same hotel where we stayed during our weekend together. This is not our normal place, but it is gorgeous, and Sir had reserved a suite for us. He never got to see the sickly yellow bruise that covered half of my chest because the lighting in the room was too dim, I don’t think he believed it was as bad as it actually is.


Once I was in the electric blue baby-doll (which is a favorite of Sir’s) he had me sit in my prone position and he gave me a few warm up spanks with his hand. Still on my knees he turned me to face him in the chair where he was sitting. He told me about my infractions over the past week which always makes me teary, I hate to disappoint Sir. He said he wasn’t going to punish me which made it seem even worse, no clean slate, those infractions would stay on my mind and on his mind for a while.


He pulled me to my feet held me for a while. I had to stop tearing and he wanted me to be in the right state of mind. Once I was calmed down and willing to continue Sir blindfolded me, and duct taped me to a chair, an armless leather chair. I was immobile, he started with the floggers, nothing too painful, but there are always bad stings when the tips wrap around my side and lick at me. Those are the ones that usually leave the marks. He used my split leather strap on me which is quite painful, but I made it through.


When I was free from the tape that bound me to the chair, Sir led me to the bathroom where he strung me up by my wrists for another round of beatings. In this standing position Sir had more leverage and was able to strike me with much more force. The first two strikes made me catch my breath. They were harsh and strong with a lot of weight behind them. I couldn’t tell if it was my leather strap or a belt. I don’t know if he noticed that or if he decided on his own that it was almost too harsh, but he switched implements and started flogging my back instead. It did whip around and sting my sides several times before Sir turned me around and continued the assault on my front side.


Sir released my wrists and lead me, still blindfolded, back to the bedroom, I only ran into one wall on the way. I lay down on my back as instructed and a new assault began. He had placed the nipple clamps on me a couple of times so I was very sore at this point and every smack on top of that soreness stung me to tears. I tried not to let that show and just hoped that he wouldn’t hit those spots much more. He kind of let up on me before having me lay face down so he could attack my back-side. I remember the cane, the sturdy wood stick, the floggers, and couple of other things I couldn’t place. There were a few times that it really hurt, but I never needed my safe word.


On my back again, I was still bound at the wrists and ankles. Sir began what I thought would be aftercare when he dripped lotion on my front. Before he smoothed it on, he left the room. I couldn’t tell where in the suite he was or what he was doing, then he turned it on. The hairdryer. I forgot the candles again, but I don’t think he realizes you can get severe burns from a hairdryer if left on the same spot too long. I had to keep squirming to get away from the heat as it intensified. Then he cooled me off with the dryer set to the cold setting. Finally he rubbed in the lotion, it was cold and soothing. He did the same for my back eventually signaling the end of our hardcore session.

Sir wants me to put more of my feelings down while he takes me through my paces, but this is one of the few times in my life that my mind is actually empty. I’m not thinking about work or home, I’m not figuring out what needs to be done tomorrow, my mind isn’t taking a train through Randomthoughttown. I have no one and nothing on my mind except for the sensations he gives me with each smack.


The sensual session came next, but sorry, that’s between Sir and me.


Now for the challenge.

I’ve read the following things about diet sodas (an assignment from Sir) and I would like to not only comment on what I’ve read but also challenge myself to two weeks without any diet soda or aspartame (coffee sweetener included). I don’t know what I will use in place of aspartame in my coffee but I will do some research and find out what is out there that’s different.


Here’s the first paragraph of one of the articles, note it is not widely researched;

Whatever the reason, eliminating diet soda from your diet will improve your health from head to toe. Research on diet soda is still in its infancy, but there’s enough out there to identify what you can look forward to when you put down the can and cool down with an unsweetened iced tea instead.

Here’s some good information from an article from Prevention Magazine which actually cites a source;

It turns out the headaches you expected from a diet soda withdrawal didn’t materialize. And now that you’ve quit the stuff, you probably find yourself thinking clearly for the first time in a while. That’s because the chemicals that make up the artificial sweetener aspartame may have altered brain chemicals, nerve signals, and the brain’s reward system, which leads to headaches, anxiety, and insomnia, according to a review in the European Journal of Clinical Nutrition.

I don’t suffer from many headaches, but I do have anxiety and insomnia. I’ve had them since I was about thirteen while I didn’t start drinking diet soda until I was around twenty-four. Conclusion: not enough research.

I started drinking diet soda when I was in college and wanted to drop the “freshman ten” that I had gained, after the switch from regular soda I did in fact lose those ten pounds. But here is some more good information referring to older adults with more sources cited:

While you may have started drinking diet soda to facilitate weight loss, quitting it may actually do the trick. A recent 9-year study found older adults who drank diet soda continued to pack on belly fat. The study piggybacks on research that found each daily diet soda increases your chance of becoming obese in the next decade by 65%, and a study published in Diabetes Care that found drinking diet soft drinks daily was associated with an increase in metabolic syndrome—obesity, high blood-pressure, high triglycerides—which leads to heart disease and diabetes.

Our hormones may explain the great paradox of why people gain weight when they switch to diet soda. A study in Diabetes Care found that drinking two-thirds of a diet soda before eating primed the pancreas to release a lot of the fat-storing hormone insulin. When the pancreas is overworked from creating insulin to control blood sugar levels, diabetes rears its ugly head. And a recent study in Japan found that middle-aged men who drank 1 or more diet sodas daily were much more likely to develop type 2 diabetes over a 7-year period.

The writer of the article took a little license with the facts and made some conclusions without any backing support as in this sentence;

The jury is still out on why soda has this effect [on bone density], but the science pretty clearly suggests that a soda habit weakens your bones.

The contradiction is right there in the sentence!

So while it was a pretty good article and much like the others I read, you can’t take it at face value yet because it simply hasn’t been proven as absolute fact. I did like the section that explained that removing diet soda from your intake would decrease your cravings for sweet or salty snacks. Whether that’s been proven is also up in the air, just because one nutritionist states it, that doesn’t make it a fact. This is what I found in most of the research I did, conclusions made based on some potential evidence but nothing concrete as of yet. Sucralose (Splenda) faired much better in my research and twenty years of research have deemed it safe to use with no ill effects to metabolism, weight, or blood sugar. Sucralose is what is in Diet Pepsi which I prefer, but read on for my plan for Sir’s and even my sake.


The point of the research was because Sir wanted me to really look at the subject because I always seem to have a diet drink in my hand. Generally, I only drink one a day, but every once in a while I will have two. I am going to challenge myself beginning tomorrow (since I already opened my diet soda for today) to cut out all diet drinks from my intake for two weeks. I will report on any findings that occur and I will weigh myself beginning tomorrow morning and report whether or not I lost any weight while we are at it. I am already on a specific meal plan from my doctor which I tend to stick to pretty rigidly, but I need to check the snacks that I have and see if aspartame is in any of those. If that is the case, I will cut those out of my meal plan as well. For now, I have Splenda at home (sucralose) that I will use in my coffee until I get Stevia which has also been proven safe.

That’s my giant post for the day, thanks for reading.

Ta ta.


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s